Sunday, January 29, 2012

Reminding myself about my Inner Awesomeness

Ok I'm on a roll.....2 posts in a month!!! I've had this jewelry box/collage frame hanging in my bathroom for a while now...empty and lonely. I wasn't excited about adding the pictures to the frame, even though I have some awesome pictures that I could see in there, I have a "slight" problem with getting bored with seeing the same pictures over and over again....and in a bathroom???? I just wasn't feeling it. 


Here's my jewelry box before hanging there lonely and boring on the bathroom wall---


Here's the inside with a few of my necklaces, the other thousand I have hanging on a curtain rod behind my bedroom door...which that is a great idea too that I got from Pinterest!


So I decided there were a few quotes that I love and I've listed them below:


  • Liberate your inner awesome
  • We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life we have waiting for us
  • Go the extra mile, its never crowded
  • Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too
  • I live in organized chaos and I'm good with it
  • Peace
  • All you need is love.....and a dog
  • Remember this, that very little is needed to make a happy life
  • Today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry
These quotes make me happy, so I thought "hey why not print them up in my bathroom colors, in cute font and put them in the collage frame so I can see this everyday and remind myself of these certain quotes that make me feel happy". AND my husband approved the design too! Woot woot!

So I just played around with Word and different fonts/colors, printed them up....and mind you it was a lot of work getting the sizing, luckily I'm not overly anal and this was a QUICK project, so I just eyeballed a lot on measurements. Also I added some shading to the edges to give it a little more depth:


Ok so here it is....I'm so happy with it!


Ok I'm hot on my New Years Eve Resolutions list of getting my projects done, so happy that this is complete and I can remind myself everyday to just BE AWESOME!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment